Tuesday, January 15, 2008

More Testimonials On The Power Of Hypnosis!!

Testimonials used by permission by Steve G. Jones

"My hypnosis session with Steve G. Jones was the most relaxing experience I have ever had in my life. Steve was so understanding of my past problems and woke me to a new realization of my goals and the road to a new beginning. This has changed my future in baseball. I now step on the field more confidently and poised with an excellent outlook on the way I pitch."

Beau Upchurch
Pitcher,Dodgers baseball team
_____________________________________________________________________

"Although I have had extensive training in hypnosis and have been a practicing psychotherapist for 22 years,I was not able to effectively hypnotize myself into falling asleep early enough to allow myself my requisite 8 hours a night. After my session with Steve,I noticed an immediate impact.Instead of 2:00,I now am going to sleep at 11. Not only am I able to fall asleep earlier but if awakened I am now able to go back to sleep easily,Thanks,Steve. You're a real healer!!"

Toni Galardi,PH.D.
West Los Angeles,CA

Insomnia No More Self Hypnosis(GO HERE)

A New positive Attitude Self Hypnosis(GO HERE)

You can download any session onto your MP3 with 100+ Hypnosis Products. Our Main Website(GO HERE)

By Laureng

No comments: