Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fear of Spiders Self Hypnosis !!


Do You Have An Insane Fear Of Spiders ?

Well,most people do. I mean as small as they are,they can be awfully scary and I can never figure out which ones are or are not poisonous and that I can catch and let go outside. Except black widows,I know they're poisonous so I just squish those. Now,I'm not afraid of spiders so if I see one in the house I will chase it down until it's caught or squished. But for those of you who are afraid of spiders I know how you feel. I myself have an insane fear of roaches,eek! You know,you can easily get rid of your fear of spiders with the use of self hypnosis. Imagine,being able to catch the little critters without freaking out,losing your breath,or having a panic attack.
Peace!!

Laureng

To learn more about how self hypnosis can help your fear of spiders(GO HERE)

No comments: