Thursday, January 10, 2008

MORE HYPNOSIS TESTIMONIALS ! cont.

"It has been a year since our last session. The pounds have been consistently dropping. I eat differently and don't even try to. I exercise three times a week and love it. Most importantly,my view of life is completely different now. I went from being overweight and suicidal to being thin,sexy,beautiful and totally confident. My mom is happier than ever and so is my husband. That's right! I am married. He's 6'4",an architect and wants kids. I feel like I'm living the life of my dreams. Hypnosis is amazing. You taught me that I could do ANYTHING that I BELIEVE I can do. You are right. Feel free to share this letter with others, I want the world to know about the power of hypnosis and the power of the human mind! With much love and respect..."

Jen Glazer
Hilton Head,SC
_____________________________________________________________

"Working with Steve was a fabulous experience. He helped me overcome my fears and move on more successfully in life and in my career. Steve G. Jones is certainly the most brilliant mind in hypnotherapy!"

Andrea George
Miss California 1999
_____________________________________________________________

"Steve I just have to tell you how much I have enjoyed the weightloss CD I purchased from you...After making the decision that I HAD to lose weight due to health reasons,I also decided it was time to listen to your CD. I have now lost 22 pounds in two months! I know I would not be nearly as successful without your help(albeit via CD)and I just wanted to give you my sincerest and most heartfelt thanks for playing such an important role in changing my health and my life! GOD Bless nd take care..."

Peggy Maliborski
Hamilton,NJ
_____________________________________________________________

More Testimonials to come!
Used with permission BY STEVEN G. JONES

Laureng

To Learn More(GO HERE)

This is the main site with 100+MP3 Hypnosis-Products!!
That you can download to your MP3 player!
Use The Power Of Your Mind To Change Your Life!!

No comments: