Monday, January 28, 2008

End Your Fear Of Heights !! Self Hypnosis

Do You Remember When You Were Young?

I remember when I was about 10 years old. I had built myself a tree house in our front yard. I loved my tree house. I was always up there,I had to grab a branch and pull myself up. I didn't have a ladder or a rope but,I didn't care it was fun!As kids we weren't afraid of heights,that thought never even crossed my mind. I even used our ladder to climb up on the roof to get the frizby that my brother threw up there.

Now as adults,we have to climb ladders to do our home maintenance,like cleaning the rain gutters,or painting,or even hanging our Christmas lights. Now,if your afraid of heights this can be a problem,because, now you have to ask for help.Help that's not always there when you need it or want it. A friend or family member always seem to be busy when you want or need them. And if you have a fear of heights even just climbing up a few steps on a step ladder can give you a panic attack. Many people have gotten over this fear by using self hypnosis,which is safe and completely natural.If you would like to learn more about it please click on the (GO HERE) link.

Thank you
Laureng

To learn more (GO HERE)

To visit our main site (GO HERE)

No comments: