Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Mother Fights Her Cancer Naturally!

December 12, 2007

My Mother Is Winning!

My mother is the bravest woman I know.
She has been fighting her cancer since Aug.
2006. She's fighting Lymphoma and she's win-
ning. She refused chemo and radiation because
she saw the horrors of what it did to her own
mother who had breast cancer. She died a slow
and painful death. Well, that is not what my
mother wanted for herself. So, through lots
of prayer and natural healing,her tumors are
shrinking and some are completely gone! Her
doctors say she's a mystery but,to keep doing
what she's doing. I love my mom! By the grace
of GOD there go I. And by GOD'S loving grace
my mom's 82 and still does her own yardwork
that she loves so much!

By laureng

To Learn More (GO HERE)

And More (GO HERE)

No comments: