Saturday, May 10, 2008

Product Review (Nettles,Natural 1% Plant Silica)

Nettles is a mild diuretic, it increases urine volume. As an herb nettles has been used for anemia to help with exaustion. Debilitated or recuperating people have been given nettles for its rich nutritional content.
Nettles also known as Stinging Nettle is a great herb for women. it builds the blood and also will help to cleanse the liver. It's also used for food and enviromental allergies and is also good for baldness and dandruff. It is rich in iron,silica and potassium.
I use nettles myself for the silica content. My hair was thinning quite a lot, after the birth of my fourth and last child.(At age 41.) Well, my hair is thicker now and I no longer have excessive hairloss, thanks to this great herb.

By LaurenG

To Learn More About Nettles, please visit this great Christian Site. Daniel Chapter One by
Clicking on the Banner on my sidebar. Thank you.

No comments: