Friday, April 4, 2008

Discover Your Passion Self Hypnosis !!

Whether you want to discover your passion in love or you want to discover what your passion is in life. Yes You Can!
Sometimes it seems like we will never find our place. It feels like we are just wandering through life trying to figure out what we are supposed to do. Who are we? What makes us happy? What is our passion?
If you haven't found your passion yet, then it may still be locked somewhere in your mind.
Safely hidden until you discover it.
It took me many years to find my passion. When I was a little girl I used to love to take things apart and then I would try to put it back together again without having any left over parts and without getting caught. My poor mom she never knew I was the one who broke her radio that she kept on her night stand. (I had left over parts.) I told her about it ,much later when I was an adult. She was not too happy about it.
Well I discovered that I liked working with my hands but, I still wasn't sure what I wanted to do. When I was married I ran parts for our auto repair shop and I ran the front office. I liked working there but, the hours were long and I had three kids at home. (guilt) When that marriage ended I tried being a manicurist but, I didn't like it. Then I moved to Phoenix and I worked in a produce wharehouse, I worked in health care and I worked in a grooming shop. Not for me, Not for me, and Not for me!
What I'm trying to get at here is, why wait untill you are up in years before find out what it is
that you want to do in your life. Find out now! While you are still young! It only took me 54 years to discover that I'm a multi-medium artist. That is who I am . That is my passion!
What's yours?

By Laureng

Let self hypnosis help you find your passion now!
These are safe and natural and very easy to use. Just listen to a CD or download to your MP3
To Learn More Please (GO HERE)

No comments: